Reporting to the Head of Advertising Sales, you will be responsible for supporting the AETN Business in South East Asia and markets within the territories as may be assigned, delivering Advertising Sales revenue to meet the annual targets. You will engage with Clients and Agencies to drive the Ad Sales revenue to build the AETN's presence and increase the Company's brand affinity within the industry.
• Develop to the maximum the advertising sales potential of A+E Networks’ Channels, events, digital business and partnerships across the region through media agencies and clients – Build a client base by setting up meetings with potential clients, assessing their needs and presenting proposals to them
• Create solutions for the clients beyond just TVC placements - Understand the need of the client and work with the Sales Solutions team to create concepts for the client.
• Strengthen the relationship between the Company and its clients and media agencies in order to achieve the advertising sales budgets for assigned territories
• Help devise and implement any and all advertising sales strategies for the Company in support of meeting annual revenue targets.
• Support and manage any and all local distributors that may be appointed to sell on behalf of the Company.
• Gather and interpret any research the Company may acquire to support advertising sales
• Prepare Ad Sales Presentation and make sales presentations to clients
• Work with the Production and Content Development Team on providing creative and original solutions for presentation to potential clients
• Work closely with the Programming and Marketing teams to help support Ad Sales initiatives, ensuring trade marketing and PR are optimal.
• Be responsible for co-ordination with the Company’s “Client Servicing Team”, ensuring contractual obligations are met on event campaigns and broadcast sponsorships.
• Stay up-to-date on digital advertising, social media, and native advertising to develop and continually innovate on our Ad Sales opportunities
• Submit timely accurate sales reports.
• Work closely with the Company’s Client Service and Research team for post campaign analysis and presentations.
• Stay ahead of the market situation, highlighting movements of advertisers and competitors.
• Manager any all other projects and activities as may be assigned by Head of Advertising Sales for the Company from to time ancillary to the above
• Over 5years of experience managing integrated brand partnerships
• Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
• Must possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality.
• Persuasive, confident networker and deal maker with a track record of success in growing new markets and partnerships
• Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must.
Apply with resume and salary expectation to: HR.Asia@aenetworks.com with Senior Manager, Advertising Sales in the subject line.