Responsible for identifying and implementing revenue growth opportunities for A+E Digital Studios & A+E Network across South East Asia. A “Hunter Position” requiring a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual. Primary focus would include, selling digital content solutions to brand partners. The role will report into Vice President, Advertising Sales & Digital Partnerships. You will work together in exploring and expanding A+E’s brand awareness and business opportunities through content partnerships that enhance our brand offerings, generating new revenue streams, adding value to the A+E’s audience experience.
• Identify and implement content partnership opportunities, drive revenue through management of brand partners in key business areas like digital, mobile and on ground events. Develop and continually innovate on our offering to advertisers.
• Collaborate with Digital, Production, Marketing and Ad Sales to identify key growth areas and present content ideas to bridge the gaps between A+E and the external stakeholders, to grow revenue and expand the reach of A+E’s content across all platforms through a variety of business models.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive campaigns on-air, on-line, and on-ground and ensure projects are completed in line with the creative direction & channels’ strategies. Align executions of deliverables with management of partner/client relationships for efficient delivery. Oversee the flawless executions of these initiatives.
• Have a clear understanding of the digital media landscape, and effectively communicate content development and distribution plans to brand partners.
• Assess and understand the strategic business needs of A+E Networks Asia and use that information to initiate long-term strategic partnerships with like-minded companies that help accelerate local/ regional relevance and revenue.
• Expertly and persuasively pitch and sell-in strategic partnership ideas to internal teams and external partners. Optimize communication within a global team & multi-local market environment to expedite negotiation and consolidation of partnership opportunities
• Over 3 years of experience in content sales or brand partnerships
• Must be passionate, creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed
• Must possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality
• Persuasive, confident networker and deal maker with a track record of success in growing new markets and partnerships
• Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must
Apply with resume and salary expectation to: HR.Asia@aenetworks.com with Manager, Content Partnerships, A+E Digital Studio in the subject line.