Working closely with the Research, Digital Content & Strategy, Marketing & Sales teams, you will be responsible for the digital analytics and data strategy for A+E brands and client brands, improving campaign performances & client offering through research, testing, tracking & insights and audience segmentation.
• Measure and report performance of organic & paid content across all platforms and markets and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Create weekly insights, monthly reports, quarterly reviews, year on year comparison, campaign reports, competition analysis, listening & brand sentiment reports for both our brands & client brands
• Master the analytics and research tools that we subscribe to and become the main ambassador for their usage across departments
• Working closely with the Digital team, analyse content and audiences to determine patterns, improve performance & build client offering
• Use data to understand the behaviours, attitudes and demographics of the audience
• Use data to build a story that describes how advertising impacted business and marketing objectives
• Understand and evaluate the research methodologies used by industry research, data and analytics vendors
• Monitor data and analytics developments within the advertising industry
• Coordinate with regional and international teams to adopt and share insights, reports & tools
This position requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem solving skills, and understanding of digital media.
• BA/BS degree required. Marketing Research, Mathematics concentration preferred
• 3+ years’ professional experience analyzing media data. Experience working for a media or digital agency preferred
• Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
• Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
• Experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships
• Familiar with Facebook and YouTube native analytic metrics and insights capabilities
• Very familiar with social media tools including listening, benchmarking and analytics tools
Apply with resume and salary expectation to: HR.Asia@aenetworks.com with Digital Analyst in the subject line.